Saturday, October 6, 2012

for the rich painter or i dwell in creation

brought to you by the creation of robert pollard



I am a scientist - I seek to understand me All of my impurities and evils yet unknown I am a journalist - I write to you to show you I am an incurable And nothing else behaves like me And I know what’s right But I’m losing sight Of the clues for which I search and choose To abuse To just unlock my mind Yeah, and just unlock my mind I am a pharmacist Prescriptions I will fill you Potions, pills and medicines To ease your painful lives I am a lost soul I shoot myself with rock & amp; roll The hole I dig is bottomless But nothing else can set me free And I know what’s right But I’m losing sight Of the clues for which I search and choose To abuse To just unlock my mind Yeah, and just unlock my mind I am a scientist - I seek to understand me I am an incurable and nothing else behaves like me Everything is right Everything works out right Everything fades from sight Because that’s alright with me

r. pollard

click the link to hear it for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment